- Please volunteer for three volunteer blocks per family.
- You may sign up your teens to help clean with you at the end of the day. Teen helpers must be accompanied by a parent. Students must be at least 13 years of age to be signed up for volunteer slots.
- You are welcome to bring your younger children with you during your volunteer times.
- All adults working with children or volunteering at CCE North must have completed the Archdiocesan Safe Environment Training – Called to Protect (see below). Documentation of completion of the course must be on file with CCE North. See the Student Safety form for more information.
- If you are unable to volunteer on-site for any reason, please contact a CCE coordinator.
We appreciate your generosity and attention to this request and these guidelines. If you have any difficulty completing your volunteer commitments, please contact one of the CCE North coordinators.
Safe Environment Training
All coordinators, staff, and volunteers are required to have current Archdiocesan Safe Environment Training (Called to Protect) with documentation on file with CCE North. This training must be completed before any adult is able to work on the premises in any capacity with CCE North. When you have completed the Archdiocesan Safe Environment Training, please provide a copy of your certificate to CCE. To register for this free class, contact the Archdiocese Office of Child & Youth Protection or visit http://archden.org/safe-environment-training-classes. Training is in effect for five years. Refresher courses can be arranged through your parish secretary. If you have any questions, please contact a CCE North coordinator.