CCE is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and is a registered organization in the King Sooper Community Rewards Program. To participate in the KS Community Rewards Program, follow these simple steps:
- Go to www.kingsoopers.com
- From the “SAVE” drop down menu, select “King Soopers Community Rewards.”
- Create an account if you don’t already have one.
- Enroll your KS card in our organization. Under My Account in the left-hand menu, you’ll see “Community Rewards.”
- You can search for “CCE North” in the list of businesses or use our NPO#: RS265.
That’s it! You don’t have to do anything else. Just swipe your card or use your phone number every time you shop. The best part about this is that you only have to do this once and then every purchase you make benefits CCE. Please also ask your family, friends, and neighbors to support us by linking their card to CCE.
CCE will receive 5% of your purchase. These funds will be used to help fund scholarships for our families. It is one of our goals this year to be able to provide more scholarships to our families and this will help us do that. Please forward this information to your family and friends.
Donations & Sponsorships
CCE North welcomes donations and offers sponsorship opportunities. If you would like to donate, please contact us. Monetary donations go into our scholarship fund, making CCE more affordable for our families. If you have a business and would like to support CCE through a sponsorship, we would love to talk with you!