CCE Tuition Rates 2023
Facility Fee (per semester)
The facility fee is payable to St. Joseph Catholic Parish. Checks for this fee should be made out to St. Joseph Catholic Parish. This fee may also be paid via your final tuition invoice. This fee is nonrefundable, and a new facility fee must be paid each semester.
Facility Fee – $35 per child, family max of $70
Insurance (per year)
Insurance Fee (per family) – $30.00
Tuition (per semester)
Tuition is paid for one semester and must be paid with each semester’s registration. Number of classes is calculated per family.
- 1st four classes – $100 per class per semester
- 2nd four classes – $80 per class per semester
- All additional classes – $65 per class per semester
- In full
- In 2 equal payments (due 1st meeting day of Sept/Oct for fall OR Jan/Feb for spring)
- In 3 equal payments (due 1st meeting day of Sept/Oct/Nov for fall OR Jan/Feb/Mar for spring)
Study Hall (per semester)
Study Hall Fee (per period/per student) – $50.00
Materials Fee (per semester)
Materials fees are course-specific and are at the discretion of the teacher. These fees cover materials, speaker fees, etc. for students in these courses. Materials fees range from $10 to $35 per semester and are listed within the course description for each class. Materials fee will be included on your invoice.
Fall 2023 Materials Fee
Global Adventures – $30
Storytime & Art – $30
The Art of Storytelling – $30
Crafting with the Saints – $30
Biology – $30
Anne of Green Gables – $10
Rainbow Fish – $10
Civics – $10
Colorado History – $30
International Towne – $20
Choir – $15
Iconography – $30
DEPOSIT REQUIRED TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION
Your registration is not complete until we have received your deposit.
- Class space is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- A class which does not meet minimum enrollment is subject to cancellation. If that occurs, your student will be placed into his/her second choice.
- If a class is full, students will be placed on a waiting list.
- If a class has a prerequisite or requires permission, enrollment in that class will not be complete until those requirements are met.
Completing the registration form without payment of your deposit does not guarantee a placement in classes. Once your deposit is received, you will receive confirmation that your registration is complete.
Deposit due: $80
This deposit is non-refundable.
The deposit can be made using the following:
Paypal to CCE – Click for direct link to CCE payment page
Mail – Make check out to CCE and mail to 700 Garland St., Lakewood, CO 80215