Classically Catholic Enrichment North runs best when there is active participation by families to contribute to the success of the program. In order to keep costs down, we rely on the generosity of volunteers for support. Opportunities for volunteering will be listed on CCE North’s volunteer sign-up site. These will include working on-site at St. Joseph Catholic Parish on meeting days, helping with parish events, and participating in fundraising and service activities.
- For each family, per semester, minimum volunteer guidelines are as follows:
- Please volunteer for three volunteer blocks per family. You are welcome to sign your teens up to help clean at the end of the day.
- You are welcome to bring your children for any of the volunteer slots.
- Families with children in the Early Grammar Co-op will meet their minimum volunteer hours with participation in this program.
- All adults working with children or volunteering at CCE North must have completed the Archdiocesan Safe Environment Training (Called to Protect). Documentation of completion of the course must be on file with CCE North. See the Student Safety form for more information.
- If you are unable to volunteer on-site for any reason, please contact a CCE coordinator.