CCE Tuition Rates 2019
Facility Fee (per semester)
The facility fee is payable to St. Joseph Catholic Parish. Checks for this fee should be made out to St. Joseph Catholic Parish. This fee may also be paid via your final tuition invoice. This fee is nonrefundable, and a new facility fee must be paid each semester.
Facility Fee – $25 per child, family max of $50
Insurance (per year)
Tuition (per semester)
Tuition is paid for one semester and must be paid with each semester’s registration. Number of classes is calculated per family.
- 1st four classes – $90 per class per semester
- 2nd four classes – $75 per class per semester
- All additional classes – $60 per class per semester
- In full
- In 2 equal payments (due 1st meeting day of Sept/Nov for fall OR Jan/Mar for spring)
- In 3 equal payments (due 1st meeting day of Sept/Oct/Nov for fall OR Jan/Feb/Mar for spring)
Study Hall (per semester)
Study Hall Fee (per period/per student) – $40.00
Materials Fee (per semester)
Materials fees are course-specific and are at the discretion of the teacher. These fees cover materials, speaker fees, etc. for students in these courses. Materials fees range from $5 to $20 per semester and are listed within the course description for each class. Materials fee will be included on your invoice.
After your registration is approved, you will be sent an invoice with tuition and fees for your review before payment.
All fees (facility, insurance, and materials fees) must be paid by the first week of classes. Tuition can be paid via an installment plan.